Oh No! I Have A Broken Pipe! Busted Pipe Insurance Claims

Broken Pipe

There’s nothing worse than discovering water damage in your home. One common source of water damage is busted pipes. Some signs that you might have a busted pipe include:

  • Water damage
  • Discoloration Marks
  • Bulging Walls
  • Odors

Ahh, cue the stress. But have no fear, some homeowner insurance policies cover plumbing and burst pipes! Although a lot of policies do cover this situation, it does depend on your specific type of policy as well as the sequence of events leading up to the broken pipe.

What do I do now?

When you have water damage in your home and you aren’t sure what the next step would be, we always recommend hiring a public adjuster. A public adjuster is your top choice because they will work on YOUR behalf and make sure you are compensated fully. Not only will they help you understand your policy, but they will walk you through the process of filing your claims.

Guardian Public Adjusters is your top choice of a public adjuster in Peoria and surrounding communities. We will work with you every step of the way to help you understand what your policy does and does not cover. We will also negotiate with your insurance company to maximize your payout. If you have water damage or a broken pipe in your home- contact us today!